Skip to main content
425 Jermyn Avenue, Penticton, BC| (250) 770-7700| (250) 770-7730 | Contact Us Utility links
School District No. 67 (Okanagan Skaha)
Working Together for Student Success

Get your Personal Education Number (PEN) 

  • Having your PEN allows you to access services such as ordering transcripts

Secondary School Transcripts and Certificates 

  • transcript is an official listing of your secondary school (high school) marks and credits received specific to a British Columbia Graduation Program.
  • A graduation certificate, sometimes referred to as a diploma or “Dogwood”, is your official graduation document.